Entries Tagged 'YACG' ↓
February 13th, 2008 — Black Hat Seo Tools, YACG
I will tell you why I think YACG Mass Installer Is Fucking Great
A little over a year ago it was really easy to crank up a few million pages generated by some publicly available page generator such as RSSGM, get indexed by the search engines and watch your Adsense income roll in.
I already explained why Adsense sucks.
RSSGM also sucks. Not because it was a bad tool to start with, but simply because it has been around for a long while, and its footprints are very well known already.
So here’s the deal. Many SEO analphabets (or as I call them, Black Hat Monkeys) spent enourmous amount of hours generating these pages and getting them indexed with simple techniques such as blog and ping. Many of them did very well for themselves while the trend lasted.
Some of them, the smart ones, adapted to the new times.
I already talked about YACG. I think YACG is a great little tool. Even if you are not a programmer you can find your way around it pretty fast, and within minutes of playing with it you can modify the hell out of it so you hide its footprints.
I have built YACG sites and got them indexed within days. But the best thing is that they last in the index.
The fact that I am using my own content source (very easy to hook to YACG) may have something to do with the fact that my sites are not getting banned.
If you think going this way is worth it, sign up on YACG forums. It’s full of code to use and ideas. Im sure if you have some PHP skills you’ll be conding your own content source in hours.
But don’t let that stop you if you are not a code or you can’t afford one. I know a guy who’s using nothing but regular YACG content sources and he’s at $100 + a day.
Here’s the problem though. Some YACG sites pull a lot of traffic, and some don’t. It depends on the keyword list you are using. On time, you want to use only traffic pulling lists. But nevertheless, each site pulls in a low amount of traffic, so you need to build many sites if you want to generate a significant income this way.
This is where YACG Mass Installer comes in. This is a tool created by the original YACG Developer, Busin3ss.
If it took you 3 to 5 minutes to install each site with YACG, using YACG Mass Installer you’ll be able to install 10 to 15 sites in that amount of time.
But, seriously, this is not even the best part of YACG Mass Installer. What I really like is the ability to generate templates and cover footprints. It allows you to do this really fast, and really well. This will make your sites live much longer in the index.
I hope you are seeing how powerful this tool is. I also hope that you notice that I am not placing any affiliate links in this post. So do you think I am recommending YACG Mass Installer for your benefit or mine?
So Gotan, does this mean that if I buy this tool and start generating YACG sites like crazy, I’ll make a lot of money?
As long as you sign up in their forums first so you get to know the tool inside and out, and you avoid leaving clumsy footprints, yes.
Of course you will also need some intelligent link building method, not like you can keep blogging and pinging like you used to
So tell me. How do you feel about YACG? Are you making money using it?
June 20th, 2007 — Black Hat Seo, Deindexing, Footprints, From 0 to 100 a day - Case Study 1, Indexing, Link Spamming, Templates, The Black Hat Monkeys Community, YACG
Here’s the short version of the post below: remove your fucking footprints.
Glad we got that out of the way Now for those with nothing better to do. Keep reading:
So you get off your wheels and you grab a copy of YACG (after signing up for their private forum.) You look so cool. You grab a list of a few hundred keyword phrases and you ‘re done. Sit back, plug your link spammer of choice and watch money rolling in.
Actually, wrong. But thank you for playing. You are now part of the Black Hat Monkeys Community.
You need to remove footprints.
Ah yes, I hear your smart brains going, I need to create my own template. So off you go, you get off your wheels again, still looking cool. Create your own template, plug it into RSSGM, MyGen or YACG, chuck a list of a few hundred keywords, etc., etc.
Now you DO sit back and watch the money roll in.
For crying out loud: are you freaking insane? How can you expect your site to last more than 24 hours in Google when you are using non markoved wiki scraped content, just like the other 99% of members of the Black Hat Monkeys Community. Go read a book, get drunk, run a marathon or two, and see if you come up with any ideas. Learn all about RSS, Content Translation, Synonym Replacement, Markov Filters, Syntax Rules and other Language Mutation Techniques.
Think for yourself. Read this post. Think about it. Now read this one. Now you go and read this blog for 6 months and then come back. You may be a couple of steps closer to becoming a successful Black Hat SEO.
If you are not a coder, it’s OK to LOPC (leverage other people’s code.) It is NOT OK however to do the same as everyone else, unless you don’t a problem on getting your sites banned for leaving evident footprints.
June 15th, 2007 — Black Hat Seo, From 0 to 100 a day - Case Study 1, YACG
To go from $0 to $100 a day using a free open source script to generate automated sites.
- YACG (Yet Another Content Generator) – this is the free open source script I was referring to
- Blog and Ping
- Link Spam
- Web 2.0 Sites
- Content: Spun content mixed with some of YACG content modules. Spun content will be the main focus though.
- Page Generator: as mentioned, YACG
- Templates: Original templates for each site I build
Contextual Advertising, CPA, and Lead Generation. I hear you screaming: What?? What are you talking about? Just toss up big adsense blocks in there! Yes that would be a fastrack to getting your adsense account banned. And I have nothing against people trying to get their adsense account banned by I rather future proof my revenue streams. We’ll talk about this later on, don’t worry.
I don’t know yet how many sites, indexed pages and visits per day I need to get to $10 a day. I could speculate and talk a lot of bullshit. But I rather wait and tell you how it goes. There are no pure maths here. I could make $100 a day with one site alone, with 100 or with 1,000.
Let’s just speculate the following:
- Adsense: If each site receives 100 targeted visits each day and has a CTR of 10%, that’s 10 clicks that will equate to something close to $1 a day. Then you need to have 100 sites with the same characteristics.
- CPA: There’s more money to be made in CPA, but you need to know about your market, to offer your visitors the right kind of product that they want to sign up for. Some CPA offers convert at 1% and some convert at 30%. Know your audience and you’ll be fine. So how many visitors we need to make $100 a day with CPA affiliate offers? Well let’s assume a CTR in my pages for this specific banner or text link is 10%. This means I need to receive 1,000 visitors in my pages to send 100 potential conversions to the affiliate landing page. Now let’s assume a conversion of 5%. So 5 visitors will ultimately convert and turn into completed sales. Now assuming each sale leaves me a net of $10, I made $50 out of those 1,000 visitors. That is 400% more than I would have made with adsense. Given these CTRs and conversions i would need 60 of these sites to make $100 a day.
- Lead Generation: Now let’s assume instead of trying to get the visitor to click on an adsense ad or an affiliate banner, I want to get them to give me their email address so I can build a list. Then I’ll be able to email them with CPA offers that they agreed to receive. I will also be able to email them links to articles displaying adsense ads and affiliate links. the beauty of this last method is that I stop depending 100% on search engine traffic because I now have another way of reaching my audience.
With all this in mind, what I plan to do is to build a mixed combination of all these types of sites until I get to the point where I am making $10 a day from these sites alone. At that point, do some maths, re-evaluate, rinse and repeat*10.
In my next post I’ll talk about avoiding going one step forward and two steps backwards. In other words: how NOT to get your ass banned from the Big-G.