Entries Tagged 'From 0 to 100 a day - Case Study 1' ↓
June 26th, 2007 — Black Hat Programming, Black Hat Seo, Footprints, From 0 to 100 a day - Case Study 1
It took longer than I wanted. But it is totally worth it to take your time and create your own version of a publicly available script. I now have my own content sources and I’m pulling them to YACG pages through a hook that a kick ass programmer I know put together. It only took him a couple of hours, but it is going to make a huge difference setting my sites apart from the rest of the YACG bunch. (BTW dude get a blog up so I can link to you )
If you want something similar done to your version of YACG, RSSGM or MyGen, or any generator you are using, drop a comment or get in touch with me. I can hook you up with him and you might be able to convince him to code something for you.
Anyways, I’m almost set for action. I just have to look at what domains and hosting I have available and go build some shit.
June 20th, 2007 — Black Hat Seo, Deindexing, Footprints, From 0 to 100 a day - Case Study 1, Indexing, Link Spamming, Templates, The Black Hat Monkeys Community, YACG
Here’s the short version of the post below: remove your fucking footprints.
Glad we got that out of the way Now for those with nothing better to do. Keep reading:
So you get off your wheels and you grab a copy of YACG (after signing up for their private forum.) You look so cool. You grab a list of a few hundred keyword phrases and you ‘re done. Sit back, plug your link spammer of choice and watch money rolling in.
Actually, wrong. But thank you for playing. You are now part of the Black Hat Monkeys Community.
You need to remove footprints.
Ah yes, I hear your smart brains going, I need to create my own template. So off you go, you get off your wheels again, still looking cool. Create your own template, plug it into RSSGM, MyGen or YACG, chuck a list of a few hundred keywords, etc., etc.
Now you DO sit back and watch the money roll in.
For crying out loud: are you freaking insane? How can you expect your site to last more than 24 hours in Google when you are using non markoved wiki scraped content, just like the other 99% of members of the Black Hat Monkeys Community. Go read a book, get drunk, run a marathon or two, and see if you come up with any ideas. Learn all about RSS, Content Translation, Synonym Replacement, Markov Filters, Syntax Rules and other Language Mutation Techniques.
Think for yourself. Read this post. Think about it. Now read this one. Now you go and read this blog for 6 months and then come back. You may be a couple of steps closer to becoming a successful Black Hat SEO.
If you are not a coder, it’s OK to LOPC (leverage other people’s code.) It is NOT OK however to do the same as everyone else, unless you don’t a problem on getting your sites banned for leaving evident footprints.
June 15th, 2007 — Adsense, Black Hat Seo, Deindexing, Footprints, From 0 to 100 a day - Case Study 1, Google, Indexing, Link Spamming
We talked about going from $0 to $100 a day mass generating information rich sites. However: how do you make sure your sites are earning today and also tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, and next christmas?
If you want to keep your income more than what it takes to take a piss, then you need your sites to stay in the index forever. Well, maybe not forever, but I guess at least 10 times what it takes you to generate them and promote them. Less than that and we are running the rat race, and that’s what we re trying to get away from, right? 9 to 5s?
So how do I keep these 10 sites in the index?
- not link spamming heavily (and keeping the link spamming niche-targeted)
- having original content (not human written content, but original)
- avoiding footprints (footprint sources are: page generator, templates, linking patterns)
- avoiding n aggressive Adsense CTR
In theory if you achieved all these to its full extent your sites would stay in the index forever. But we all know how moody the big G is. However I think these steps will give your sites real staying power so you can sleep somewhat peacefully.
June 15th, 2007 — Black Hat Seo, From 0 to 100 a day - Case Study 1, YACG
To go from $0 to $100 a day using a free open source script to generate automated sites.
- YACG (Yet Another Content Generator) – this is the free open source script I was referring to
- Blog and Ping
- Link Spam
- Web 2.0 Sites
- Content: Spun content mixed with some of YACG content modules. Spun content will be the main focus though.
- Page Generator: as mentioned, YACG
- Templates: Original templates for each site I build
Contextual Advertising, CPA, and Lead Generation. I hear you screaming: What?? What are you talking about? Just toss up big adsense blocks in there! Yes that would be a fastrack to getting your adsense account banned. And I have nothing against people trying to get their adsense account banned by I rather future proof my revenue streams. We’ll talk about this later on, don’t worry.
I don’t know yet how many sites, indexed pages and visits per day I need to get to $10 a day. I could speculate and talk a lot of bullshit. But I rather wait and tell you how it goes. There are no pure maths here. I could make $100 a day with one site alone, with 100 or with 1,000.
Let’s just speculate the following:
- Adsense: If each site receives 100 targeted visits each day and has a CTR of 10%, that’s 10 clicks that will equate to something close to $1 a day. Then you need to have 100 sites with the same characteristics.
- CPA: There’s more money to be made in CPA, but you need to know about your market, to offer your visitors the right kind of product that they want to sign up for. Some CPA offers convert at 1% and some convert at 30%. Know your audience and you’ll be fine. So how many visitors we need to make $100 a day with CPA affiliate offers? Well let’s assume a CTR in my pages for this specific banner or text link is 10%. This means I need to receive 1,000 visitors in my pages to send 100 potential conversions to the affiliate landing page. Now let’s assume a conversion of 5%. So 5 visitors will ultimately convert and turn into completed sales. Now assuming each sale leaves me a net of $10, I made $50 out of those 1,000 visitors. That is 400% more than I would have made with adsense. Given these CTRs and conversions i would need 60 of these sites to make $100 a day.
- Lead Generation: Now let’s assume instead of trying to get the visitor to click on an adsense ad or an affiliate banner, I want to get them to give me their email address so I can build a list. Then I’ll be able to email them with CPA offers that they agreed to receive. I will also be able to email them links to articles displaying adsense ads and affiliate links. the beauty of this last method is that I stop depending 100% on search engine traffic because I now have another way of reaching my audience.
With all this in mind, what I plan to do is to build a mixed combination of all these types of sites until I get to the point where I am making $10 a day from these sites alone. At that point, do some maths, re-evaluate, rinse and repeat*10.
In my next post I’ll talk about avoiding going one step forward and two steps backwards. In other words: how NOT to get your ass banned from the Big-G.